Meet the Expert
TrustedPeer Expert, Organizational Excellence
- 30 years with major corporations to build cultures aligned with business vision and strategic direction.
- SVP Organizational Excellence at Symantec, SVP HR at Rackspace; SVP at Intuit.
- PhD in human and organizational development.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Channel partners
- A company that teams up with a manufacturer to sell that manufacturer's product, service or technology, often with a co-branding agreement. Channel partners often function as distributors, retailers, consultants, or value-added resellers.
- Customer lifetime value
- The long-term measurement of the customer's dollar value over a lifetime.
- Lighthouse customer
- An "early adopter" who is willing to try a new product, even if it still has some bugs. These customers are willing to take more risks and they like being on the cutting edge. They have a more experimental attitude than the typical customer.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- A promoter is a customer so pleased with a company or their product or service, they are willing to recommend it to their family, friends and colleagues. A company with a high net promoter score is one that has a lot of happy customers vs. detractors. Research has shown that these companies are more profitable and that their success is more sustainable.
- Reference customer
- A customer similar to others in the target market who use and like a product and can be used as a positive reference. For a software product of specific use in the legal profession, for instance, a law firm would be a good reference customer.
- Systemic or integrated approach
- A process of problem solving that looks at the overall big picture over the longer term, instead of seeing the company as a collection of isolated divisions or focusing on one problem at a time in a more short-term fashion. Climate change is a long-term problem that can only be solved through an integrated, systemic approach. There are many causes and the affected systems are all interrelated. Many problems in business are mistakenly seen from a linear, short-term perspective when a broader, systemic approach would lead to a superior outcome.
- The 9-block assessment
- An assessment of an individual or a company based on two different criteria. For the purposes of this topic, the 9-block tool is an assessment of transformational leadership potential, based on an individual's performance, perceived potential and retention value.
Building an Executive Team for Transformation into a High-Performance Organization: Defined Terms