Meet the Expert
President, ClearAction LLC
- 20 years in customer experience leadership, guiding companies in cross-organizational engagement for CX innovation and improving marketing organization efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managed customer experience improvement and marketing at Fortune 250 firms Sonoco (packaging) and Applied Materials (semiconductor); led 20-country task force to design Sonoco customer satisfaction methodology.
- On a panel of 17 CX experts for the CXPA; one of ten featured columnists for CustomerThink; number six all-time author on CustomerThink.com.
- Invited by IBM BigDataHub, SDL InsideCXM, SAP, MyCustomer, ClienteerHub, SearchCRM, CXPA, KCBS and others to contribute customer experience expertise.
- Consulting clients have included: Adobe, Allegion, Anritsu, Applied Materials, Cisco, Ingersoll Rand, Kaiser, SunPower, Thomson Reuters.
- Named to "Global Gurus: World's Top 30 Customer Experience Professionals;" SAP's "Top 60 Customer Experience Influencers;" Onanalytica's "Top 100 Influencers of Customer Experience & Big Data."
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Vice president of customer experience; chief customer officer; chief marketing officer; vice president of quality; directors of customer experience, excellence, retention, loyalty, insights, intelligence, advocacy, relationship, success, marketing, quality. To solve systemic problems in ease of doing business, the non-front-line functions such as manufacturing, engineering, IT, finance, HR, and safety need to be involved as much as front-line employees. Everyone who is in charge of creating processes, policies, products and services are stakeholders who have a ripple effect on customers. Business services; professional services; manufacturing; construction; computer hardware & software; semiconductors; networking equipment; retail; insurance; transportation; health care; government. This topic is applicable to any organization that depends upon creating excellent customer experiences. From $100-$200M businesses to the Fortune 50. The size is not as important as the desire to differentiate customer experience as a core strategy for the company.
Enabling Customer Experience ROI: Target Audience