- More than 20 years experience working in corporate communications, including 10 years with AT&T, 12 years with Cisco, and, most recently, as a consultant advising senior executives in high tech, from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
- Areas of expertise include coaching senior leaders on brand and executive presence, communications strategy, strategic messaging, presentation development and public speaking.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring includes co-authoring a book with career advice for young women to be published Fall 2014.
- With a Master's degree in journalism from Northwestern University, emphasizes simple, clear communications to achieve greater impact.
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Meeting Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Meeting Summary Report
- Post-Meeting Engagement
Executive Communications - Strategies for Connecting Internally with your Employees
- Studies in psychology
- Studies in communications or journalism
Experience: More than 20 years working in corporate communications and within the corporate communication umbrella with broad experience in:
- Employee – organizational or internal – communications
- Executive communications
- Event planning
- Media relations
- Speech writing
- Strategic thinking
- Influencing senior executives
- Business development
- Client relationships
- Leadership roles within the company
Succeeding in this role requires the emotional intelligence to develop a trusting relationship with a senior business leader. Trust is a key ingredient for being a strategic advisor and coach.