Meet the Expert
Managing Partner, Upstart Logic
- Helping create successful executive management teams and high performance cultures.
- Director of Action Learning at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Trained as a psychiatrist, my work as a consultant and executive coach unites my understanding of personality dynamics and requirements for effective leadership.
- Focused on way individuals and groups achieve the high level of coordinated effort necessary for entrepreneurial success.
- Clients include: VMware, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Agilent Technologies, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, Scios, Johnson & Johnson, Guernsey Engineering, Eli Lilly, Medarex, and FMC.
- Specialties: Change Implementation, Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Innovation, Cultural Transformation, Strategic Advice and Consultancy.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Risks & Opportunities
When an executive team fails to operate smoothly, as a unit, risks include:
- Demotivated team members.
- Erosion of trust within the team.
- Failure to focus on company, rather than personal, goals.
- Reduction in the quality of decisions.
- Compromised speed as inefficiency grows.
- Diminished overall company performance.
OpportunitiesWhen senior leadership operates as a true team, benefits and opportunities include:
- Ability to tap into the diversity of the team.
- Functioning as a high energy team.
- Improved working relationships on the team.
- Improved decision-making.
- Improved speed in tackling problems.
- Creation of a platform for building a positive, active company culture.
High-Performing Executive Teams: Risks & Opportunities