Meet the Expert
Managing Partner, Upstart Logic
- Helping create successful executive management teams and high performance cultures.
- Director of Action Learning at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Trained as a psychiatrist, my work as a consultant and executive coach unites my understanding of personality dynamics and requirements for effective leadership.
- Focused on way individuals and groups achieve the high level of coordinated effort necessary for entrepreneurial success.
- Clients include: VMware, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Agilent Technologies, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, Scios, Johnson & Johnson, Guernsey Engineering, Eli Lilly, Medarex, and FMC.
- Specialties: Change Implementation, Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Innovation, Cultural Transformation, Strategic Advice and Consultancy.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- In-depth interviewing skills
- An ability to earn and transmit trust quickly
- An understanding of business management
- Knowledge of organizational and group behavior
- Interpersonal communication skills and knowledge
- Proficiency in strategic thought
- A discerning nature
- Social alertness
- Credentials in psychology and psychotherapy
High-Performing Executive Teams: Skills