Meet the Expert
President, The Thornton Group
- 30 years experience as an executive in organizations including Federal Express, Oracle, Ernst & Young and Hyperion.
- For the past 14 years, has consulted with top leadership of companies, with focus on helping executive teams become more cohesive and aligned with the organization's strategic business goals.
- Clients have included Intel, Oracle, Kaiser Permanente, Gilead Sciences, Levi Strauss, National Aquarium, KQED, Bayer, Eventbrite, Korn/Ferry International.
- Profiled in the book "The Transparency Edge: How Credibility Can Make or Break You in Business."
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Risks & Opportunities
RisksLacking clarity in company strategy and vision leads to poor execution because:
- The organization has too many moving parts, often going in different directions.
- Priorities suffer – everything becomes important so nothing can be treated as important.
- You become captive to whatever is in front of you, becoming reactionary rather than mindful and planful.
- It is confusing to employees.
- It is demoralizing to employees.
OpportunitiesOperating with intention, with a plan to execute company strategy, is a path to achieving your company goals.
- You are more likely to have a motivated, inspired workforce.
- You are more likely to generate success for both the company and individuals.
- The company will operate more efficiently and with a greater sense of purpose.
- Everyone on the team will know what is expected of them and will be more likely to deliver it.
Moving Strategy into Execution: Risks & Opportunities