Meet the Expert
President, The Thornton Group
- 30 years experience as an executive in organizations including Federal Express, Oracle, Ernst & Young and Hyperion.
- For the past 14 years, has consulted with top leadership of companies, with focus on helping executive teams become more cohesive and aligned with the organization's strategic business goals.
- Clients have included Intel, Oracle, Kaiser Permanente, Gilead Sciences, Levi Strauss, National Aquarium, KQED, Bayer, Eventbrite, Korn/Ferry International.
- Profiled in the book "The Transparency Edge: How Credibility Can Make or Break You in Business."
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- A term used to describe innovations or products that create new markets and/or displace old markets, usually in a short time span.
- A set of strong, simple rules for making decisions in an organization. These can be framed as a short series of questions that must be answered before any decision is made so that decisions align with corporate goals and vision.
- A clearly stated, compelling statement of strategic intent that establishes a standard for excellence that bridges the present and future of an organization. It should be framed so that it energizes people and creates meaning for what employees do.
Moving Strategy into Execution: Defined Terms