Meet the Expert
President and CEO, Tosk, Inc.
- Silicon Valley entrepreneur, board member, and private investor. Extensive experience in founding and financing new companies and improving the performance of existing companies.
- Previously served as CEO, Chairman, COO or CFO of four successful startup companies that achieved an exit for investors, either through M&A or IPO.
- Functional areas of expertise include: general management, product development, fundraising, licensing, finance, marketing strategy, and governance.
- Specialties: Managing the start-up and high growth process, research and product development strategy, team-building, and M&A/IPO preparation and implementation.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 10 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Angel Capital Association, the national association to which most organized angel groups belong in the U.S. This website provides a list of angel investor groups and a variety of resources for angel investors and those seeking funding.
- The Band of Angels, one of the oldest and largest U.S. angel investor clubs upon which most others have been modeled. Website provides an overview of angel investing practices and advice for those seeking funding.
Starting a New Venture with Innovations that Create Competitive Advantage in Large Markets: Resources