- Communication, presentation, and media training
- Combines business, teaching and acting acumen to enable clients to deliver targeted and persuasive messages and presentations
- Clients include Genentech, AAA, Kaiser Permanente, Fenwick & West, and gaming companies
- All 9 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Strategic Communications and Presentations
A dynamic speaker needs to master the foundational skills of communication and understand how to prepare and rehearse for every engagement.
• Infuse speech with passion.
• Employ listening skills to inform the message.
• Communicate vision in vivid detail.
• Craft clear key messages.
• Structure engaging presentations.
• Tell a compelling story.
Performance with Panache:
• Rehearse properly.
• Command stage presence with strong vocal and physical life.
High stakes speaking engagements require mastery of a more focused set of skills:
• Defining clear objectives
• Anticipating obstacles
• Tailoring the message to suit the audience
• Handling challenging – or hostile – Q & A
• Media savvy