Meet the Expert
Assistant Professor, University Of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Focus on the use of public (futures markets) and private (crop insurance) risk management tools to manage farm revenue risk.
- Investigates policy-important areas of federal crop insurance, fertilizer decisions, and environmental quality.
- President of a family-owned grain farm Montana producing wheat, canola, barley, and peas.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Ag Econ Search: Research in Agricultural and Applied Economics (world agriculture supply data)
- WASDE: World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates
- FINBIN: A leading source of farm financial data for benchmarking
Agriculture Insurance, Futures and Options for Optimal Farmer Decision Making: Resources