Reprinted from TrustedPeer
Meet the Expert
- 20 years experience working on billion-dollar brands in the food & beverage industries including PepsiCo, Campbell’s Soup, Nestle and General Mills.
- Expert and speaker on the practice of adopting a "challenger" strategy and mindset, and how challengers approach innovation.
- Clients include: Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Darden Restaurants, Kraft/Cadbury, Hewlett Packard, SAB Miller Molson Coors, Jim Beam, Bayer, Novartis, Callaway Golf, New Balance, Crayola, Red Bull, PepsiCo, Cargill, Nestle, Reckitt Benckiser, Schick Wilkinson and Del Monte.
Session Packages from $1200
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 8 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Challenger Brand Thinking, Strategy and Behavior
- A site to help you determine if you are a "challenger," and if so, what type of challenger you are:
- An article written by one of our partner agencies, PhD (co-author of our book, "Overthrow"):
- Malcolm Gladwell on David versus Goliath:
- Simon Sinek's "Start with Why," an explanation of brand belief:
Challenger Brand Thinking, Strategy and Behavior: Resources