Meet the Expert
Partner, StreetWise Partners LLC
- Advisor and Investor in the Specialty Foods Marketplace.
- Advising entrepreneurs and established Category Leaders on opportunities ranging from Product Development to In-market strategies, drawing on extensive experiences in mission-driven businesses and the unique challenges of building a national brand and innovative leader in the natural foods space from the ground up.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 8 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Information about B corporations, a type of corporate formation that creates a board responsibility to all stakeholders and to society, not just to shareholders.
- ISO offers guidance on how businesses and organizations can operate in a socially responsible way. This means acting in an ethical and transparent way that contributes to the health and welfare of society.
- Stonyfield Farms is a great example of a company that has built its brand in specialty foods around a social impact mission.
- Patagonia is another company that offers a great example of a brand built around a social impact mission.
- Whole Foods Market is an incredibly important retailer in the specialty foods category. Success is often dependent on getting on the store shelves at Whole Foods. Their website lists their standards for food they will sell at their stores.
Creating Profits and Social Impact Through Specialty Foods Brands: Resources