Meet the Expert
Managing Director, MCorp
- Entrepreneur, executive, teacher, early adopter and leader in customer experience management, founding MCorp – a customer experience innovation consultancy – in 2002.
- Developer of Touchpoint Mapping, a trademarked approach to quantifying and improving customer experience, working with leading global companies such as Microsoft, Blue Shield of California, lululemon, Danon, and others.
- Advisor to global organizations including Argo Group, Danone, McKesson, T. Rowe Price, and the United Methodist Church on brand, customer experience and loyalty.
- Co-author with Bruce Kasanoff of Amazon best-seller "Smart Customers, Stupid Companies: Why Only Intelligent Companies Will Thrive, and How To Be One of Them."
Meeting Packages from $400
Your Meeting Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Meeting Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Meeting Summary Report
- Post-Meeting Engagement
Customer Experience Innovation in the Era of Digital Disruption
Managing Director, MCorp
- Customer experience (CX)
- Customer experience is the result of an interaction between an organization and a customer over the duration of their relationship. It involves every interaction that a customer or potential customer has with a brand and that brand’s products or services, and results in the ways that customers think and feel about the company or its products and services.
- Customer relationship life cycle
- The end-to-end journey (“awareness to advocacy”) from the stage when the customer first hears about the company or its offering, through the initial encounter with its products or services, through the buying experience, to the set-up or installation, and the after-purchase experience.
- Digital sensors
- Digital sensors are the trillions of devices that see, hear and feel what is happening in our world. Digital sensors are embedded everywhere, making sense-and-respond business models possible, allowing companies to respond intelligently to their customers and the world.
- A company's ability to manage its data, its customers’ data and an understanding of customers in order to create products, services and experiences customized for the needs of individual customers.
Wherever your company interfaces with customers, each and every interaction, is a touchpoint. Touchpoints fall into one of three categories:
- Static – Information flows one way: from the touchpoint to the customer)
- Human – Information flows two ways, through “voice-to-voice” conversation, either in person, online or by phone
- Digital – Digital touchpoints are interactive, and allow information to flow any way
- Voice of the customer (VoC)
- "Voice of the customer" is a term used in customer experience development and monitoring that describes the in-depth process of capturing a customer's expectations, preferences perceptions, wants and needs. Gained through direct and indirect questioning, VoC is a research-based approach to “listening” to what your customers have to say.
Customer Experience Innovation in the Era of Digital Disruption: Defined Terms