Meet the Expert
TrustedPeer Expert, TrustedPeer, Inc.
- 30 years in senior positions in marketing services & direct marketing agencies around the globe.
- Special focus on digital & loyalty marketing, particularly within the tech, airline & hospitality sectors.
- Recent brands include: HP; Intel; Virgin America; Omni Hotels & Resorts & Joie de Vivre Hotels.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 8 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Gamification is a 'catch-all' word that refers to the application of typical elements of game playing (e.g. point scoring, competition with others, rules of play) to other areas of activity, typically as an online marketing technique to encourage engagement with a product or service.
- Key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Key Performance Indicators are quantifiable measurements toward an enterprise's goals. They vary from enterprise to enterprise.
- Loyalty program
- A loyalty program is a marketing program that is designed to reward customers for being loyal to a particular product or brand. By purchasing products or services from a particular brand, a customer can earn points, for example, toward upgrades or discounts. Loyalty programs are designed to attract and retain good customers.
- Pareto's Principle
- This is the principle that says the minority of your customers are responsible for generating the majority of your revenue/sales. It is also known as the 80/20 rule (80% of your customers drive 20% of your revenue). However 80/20 is no longer set in stone. The proportion will vary based on the type of business you are, your audience & the vertical you operate in.
- Retention marketing
- Also known as 'installed base' or 'customer marketing' this refers to any activity implemented specifically to keep existing customers engaged with your Brand & purchasing your products (as opposed to acquisition - which is focused on generating brand new customers).
- Also known as "point of contact," this refers to the interactions between customers and businesses where a transaction occurs, data is exchanged, service is provided, or there is any interaction with a brand
Customer Loyalty Programs and Retention Marketing: Defined Terms