- Counsels on corporate governance matters, ways to reduce exposure to shareholder lawsuits and regulatory investigations
- Board of Directors - Realty Income Corporation (NYSE: O)
- Board of Advisors - Rock Center for Corporate Governance, Stanford University
- Lecturer at Stanford University's Directors’ College
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Judge Frank Magill of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Director and Officer Liability and its Mitigation
- Choice of forum provision
A choice of forum provision is a provision, typically in a corporation's bylaws or charter, that specifies the court or jurisdiction where matters concerning the internal functioning of the corporation should be brought.
- Director & officer liability insurance
- Director and Officer liability insurance is a kind of malpractice insurance for directors and officers. It can also insure the balance sheet of corporations when it comes to director and officer liability claims.
- Indemnification agreement
An indemnification agreement is a personal contract between an individual director or officer and the company that he or she serves. Indemnification agreements typically also contain provisions concerning the advancement of legal fees.