Meet the Expert
Regional Energy Manager, Towns of Arlington and Bedford, MA
- Combines expertise in sustainability and energy-efficient design with more than 20 years experience in project management, finance and real estate development.
- As regional energy manager for Arlington and Bedford, MA., responsible for sustainable and energy-efficient design and operation of all municipal and school buildings.
- Six years as senior VP of development and senior project manager for AF Evans Development Inc. in San Francisco.
- Responsible for oversight of operations and finance for 15-person development department; implemented sustainability and energy usage criteria as an element of project feasibility analysis; instituted companywide sustainability plan for more than 300 employees.
- Managed “Green Charrette” for 5.86 acre site project in San Francisco; facilitated more than 80 project meetings with stakeholders; created community education and outreach plan.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Anyone in the C-suite: CEO, CFO, or the COO. Depending on the size of the organization, it could be a director of a large department. The management team. The board of directors. The C-level and whoever else they may bring in, including their legal team; sustainability does relate to regulations. Outside advisory boards. Private corporations, non-profit organizations and municipal governments. Any size.
Integrating Sustainability into the Structure of Corporations, Municipalities and Organizations: Target Audience