Meet the Expert
Regional Energy Manager, Towns of Arlington and Bedford, MA
- Combines expertise in sustainability and energy-efficient design with more than 20 years experience in project management, finance and real estate development.
- As regional energy manager for Arlington and Bedford, MA., responsible for sustainable and energy-efficient design and operation of all municipal and school buildings.
- Six years as senior VP of development and senior project manager for AF Evans Development Inc. in San Francisco.
- Responsible for oversight of operations and finance for 15-person development department; implemented sustainability and energy usage criteria as an element of project feasibility analysis; instituted companywide sustainability plan for more than 300 employees.
- Managed “Green Charrette” for 5.86 acre site project in San Francisco; facilitated more than 80 project meetings with stakeholders; created community education and outreach plan.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Working knowledge of sustainability principles specific to the focus of the organization – i.e. production, building operation, manufacturing, research and development, delivering services, client satisfaction
- Understanding of company culture
- Skilled at working within companies to organize and facilitate multilevel teams
- Experienced in conflict resolution and sustaining groups of diverse, disparate and geographically distributed employees
- Able to analyze financial return on investment, payback period and qualitative value from sustainability projects
- Basic understanding of mechanical equipment operations, building functioning and life cycle of products and supply chains
- Experience in working with managers/directors and creating a team-focused environment
- Education in architecture, engineering, planning, project management or related field
- Credentials in sustainability - LEED Accredited, Sustainable Facility Management, International Society of Sustainable Professionals, US Green Building Council member
Integrating Sustainability into the Structure of Corporations, Municipalities and Organizations: Skills