Meet the Expert
Managing Partner, Strategic Insights
- Co-founder of Strategic Insights, with more than 30 years of expertise in strategic intelligence, general management consulting and financial management.
- Has led numerous client engagements in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia focusing on strategy, market positioning, competitive intelligence, benchmarking, organizational effectiveness, and process improvement.
- Expertise spans multiple industries including: energy, franchising, financial services, health care, process manufacturing, consumer products, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications.
- Prior to co-founding Strategic Insights, was a Practice Leader for Business Intelligence Services at Kroll Associates and Citigate Global Intelligence.
- As the former president of BACK Management and Taylor & Company, helped clients improve their competitive positioning, exploit strategic advantages and identify potential merger and alliance candidates.
- At Cresap, a Towers Perrin Company, was a Vice President Global Practice leader.
- At the outset of his career, consulted on accounting systems, mergers and acquisitions and foreign business practices for U.S. and foreign clients at Arthur Young & Company (now Ernst & Young).
- Frequent conference leader and speaker for several industries and associations including: EXNET/Management Exchange, Edison Electric Institute, Planning Forum, United States Telephone Association, and American Management Association.
Session Packages from $600
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Operating executives at the corporate or major-divisional level; strategic planning executives, corporate development executives at the corporate level or at the major division level. Generally the stakeholders are decisions makers who are dealing in global markets who are facing risk in terms of loss of share to competitors who might be half a world away. This knowledge base is applicable across a wide variety of industries from food products, to pharmaceuticals, to precious metals. Competitive intelligence gathering is a functional skill rather than an industry-specific skill. Fortune 500 industrials and their equivalents in the various non-industrial categories. These are generally firms with 10 or 11 figures in revenues per annum. These companies have on average about 50,000 employees.
The Mechanics of Competitive Intelligence: Target Audience