- Managing Director of Mobile Ecosystem, the firm he founded in 2002.
- EVP with the Yankee Group - founded and led global wireless programs
- VP, Strategy at Verizon Wireless.
- Selected by Boston Mayor Thomas Menino to determine wireless strategy for the City of Boston (2006)
- Lens on Wireless newsletter is read by more than 10,000 industry executives
- Fierce Wireless monthly column
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Mobile is one of the fastest-growing industries on the planet. In developed economies, smartphone penetration is approaching 60 percent and tablet penetration is already 20 percent. More than 30 percent of Internet access is now coming from mobile devices.
Mobile presents significant cost-saving, efficiency and new monetization opportunities for companies. Firms need to:
- Determine where mobile fits within the company's overall IT infrastructure. Are there opportunities to increase productivity or reduce costs?
- Develop mobile policies for their organizations – such as BYOD, security, apps and pricing.
- Plot how to leverage mobile for competitive advantage.
- Consider how mobile can help improve employee productivity.
Mobile products and services have capabilities that can help organizations get an edge in the marketplace.
There may be uncertainties about the ROI models for mobile implementation and how mobile will leverage the cloud. And there are concerns about security, costs and the reliability of wireless networks. But with those challenges come opportunities to increase employee productivity, create new lines of business and redefine your company's computing strategy for a "post-PC" era.