Meet the Expert
Managing Partner, Capital Pacific
- 25 years in Commercial Real Estate
- Founded Capital Pacific which has sold $5.2 B in commercial properties
- Specializing in roll out strategies to build new stores; monetizing existing facilities; estate strategies around real estate; 1031 exchanges; Joint Venture Capital; Forward Funding; shopping center and strip center sales; NNN leased property sales; single-tenancies around real estate.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Implementing successful investment strategies in commercial real estate relies upon:
- Knowledge of local and national commercial real estate markets.
- An understanding of the tax implications of property sales.
- Knowledge of real estate laws and codes.
- Ability to assess and measure commercial property viability with appropriate metrics.
- Relationships with legal, financial, construction and other related vendors
- Negotiation in a real estate industry context.
- Knowledge of real estate leasing terms.
- Lease negotiation abilities.
- Access to real estate opportunities.
- Innate sense of analysis, synthesis and strategic thought.
- Strong sense of risk evaluation and tolerance.
- Advanced communication abilities as evidenced by ability to formulate executable advice.
Risks and Opportunities for Investing in Brick-And-Mortar Retail Real Estate: Skills