Meet the Expert
Chief Technology Officer, Urban Cyberspace Company
- Senior Fellow at Columbia University's Institute for Tele-Information at the Graduate School of Business and former Entrepreneur-in-Residence at the Center for Technology, Innovation and Community Engagement (CTICE), Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science.
- From 1998 through 2001, under the Clinton Administration, advised the President’s Information Technology Advisory Committee (PITAC) on IT Policy. Nominated by Laurie Perrine, Counsel for the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP)
- Raised more than $13 million to provide a network for a consortium of 30 schools, 20 community-based cultural organizations and for-profit technology service providers - totaling 136 community technology centers - for the NYC CTC (Citywide Training Center) Bank Project.
- Rockeller Cultural Innovation Fund (2012-2014) - Grant received for developing a Mobile Augmented Reality System (MARS) for the Caribbean Cultural Center African Diaspora Institute that will digitally landmark key historical and cultural events in El Barrio.
- Apple New Media Center (1994) - grant received for the development of a consortium of universities and companies innovating the use of new media technologies in education.
Session Packages from $300
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Bruce Lincoln's interview with IBM
- Comcast Newsmakers - Diversity in Tech: A conversation with Bruce Lincoln of Silicon Harlem (January 23, 2015)
- United Nations Global Compact
- United Nations Global Compact | A Framework for Action: Social Enterprise and Impact Investing
- JOBS Act
- Alley Watch: What Angel Investors Look for When Evaluating Companies
- Ashoka | Innovators for the Public
Social Entrepreneurship and Social Impact Investing: Resources