Meet the Expert
Principal, David Rittenhouse & Associates
- Program Management, ex. Supply Chain Optimization and SAP Implementation;
- Change Management;
- Supply Chain Management including SCOR (Supply Chain Operations Reference model): Plan,Source, Make, Deliver, Return;
- Manufacturing Management;
- Environmental Sustainability Issues, especially Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and DOE/Corporate relationships
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 9 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Risks & Opportunities
RisksThe risks for companies that do not follow best practices for supply chain strategy include:
- Problems with on-time deliverability (due to weather, political unrest, and other causes).
- Diminished customer satisfaction.
- Loss of proprietary information.
- Labor unrest.
- Quality issues.
- Financial losses.
The opportunities for companies that follow best practices for supply chain strategy include:
- Gaining competitive advantage.
- Improving reliability.
- Increasing efficiency by assuring that you've optimized your business network.
- Improving brand recognition and value: the reliability of your supply chain is a key indicator of how your brand is perceived.
Supply Chain Strategy: Risks & Opportunities