Meet the Expert
Founder and President, Dan Beebe Group
- 30-year career in athletics as Commissioner of the Big 12 and Ohio Valley Conferences and as an NCAA Director of Enforcement.
- Involved in investigations of some of the most prominent college sport infractions cases in NCAA history, including those at SMU, Oklahoma, Maryland, Kansas, Ole Miss, Houston and University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Managed playoff and bowl post-season football formats, negotiating major television and bowl game deals.
- As an offensive lineman, Beebe was a four-year starter and served as captain of the varsity football teams at Walla Walla (Wash.) Community College and Cal Poly-Pomona.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- The Dan Beebe Group
- CBSSports.com Reports on Dan Beebe Group mission
- Blowing the Whistle on Workplace Misconduct
- Assessments and Investigative Procedures
- Report on Frequency of Worker Misconduct and Privacy Violations
- Corporate Ethics
Workplace Misconduct Risk Management: Resources