Meet the Expert
Founder and President, Dan Beebe Group
- 30-year career in athletics as Commissioner of the Big 12 and Ohio Valley Conferences and as an NCAA Director of Enforcement.
- Involved in investigations of some of the most prominent college sport infractions cases in NCAA history, including those at SMU, Oklahoma, Maryland, Kansas, Ole Miss, Houston and University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Managed playoff and bowl post-season football formats, negotiating major television and bowl game deals.
- As an offensive lineman, Beebe was a four-year starter and served as captain of the varsity football teams at Walla Walla (Wash.) Community College and Cal Poly-Pomona.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Risks & Opportunities
RisksCompanies and organizations that do not follow Best Practices for workplace misconduct risk management face the following risks:
- Loss of insurance coverage because of misconduct resulting in liability.
- Damage to reputation, brand, image, market value.
- Loss of key employees who are victimized or disillusioned by reports of misconduct.
- Decline in workplace morale because employees don't feel valued or empowered to register complaints.
- Loss of productivity when employees are distracted by ongoing misconduct, scandal or investigation.
OpportunitiesCompanies and organizations that follow Best Practices for workplace misconduct risk management have the following opportunities:
- Making a statement to employees and shareholders about company values.
- Demonstrating heightened awareness of the serious nature of workplace misconduct issues.
- Developing an organizational culture that can deal with workplace misconduct in 15 minutes, instead of weeks or months, or in court.
- Maintaining liability insurance coverage at a reasonable rate.
- Preempting false and exaggerated claims.
Workplace Misconduct Risk Management: Risks & Opportunities