Eastern Europe, especially Russia is a fairly new player in the digital marketing space, offering vast marketing potential to anyone with the stamina, perseverance and market insights needed to become successful there.
The Russian market is especially attractive, offering the potential of attracting millions of potential customers.
But becoming successful in the Russian market requires basic knowledge of the laws, documentation and even methods of payment that are unique to the area.
- Russian: Русский
- French: Français
- German: Deutsch
- Dutch: Nederlands
- Managing Director of Acrobator - Consultancy in e-commerce and digital media companies in travel, fashion and retail, (acting) CMO for Kupivip.ru, Lamoda.ru, Ozon.ru, Enter.ru.
- President of Gogol - an Eastern European Internet Marketing and digital media company providing venture support and e-business strategy development
- CMO Gloria Jeans - the largest Russian retailer specializing in fashion apparel, footwear and accessories for customers of all ages under the Gloria Jeans and Gee Jay brand. Introduced digital thinking into this privately owned, offline Russian $1 billion company.
- CMO Europe for Ebookers.com / Orbitz, online travel
- CMO lastminute.com / Travelocity Benelux, online travel
- Consultancy that boosts the marketing power of leading and promising Russian e-commerce and digital media companies
- Core e-marketing expertise in travel, fashion, retail
- Integration and improvement of effective e-business, e-commerce and e-marketing strategies
- Gogol is an Eastern European Internet Marketing and digital media company providing venture support and e-business strategy development
- Delivers the best digital strategy results with a matching set of marketing efforts needed for successful acquisition, conversion and retention of customers
- Market focus: Russia, Ukraine, Benelux
- CMO Europe Ebookers.com | Orbitz.com
Matrix-manage a nine digit marketing budget and multicultural team across thirteen countries in a $1 billion+ firm.
- CMO | Deputy CEO at Ozon.ru
Russian business processes, language -- and bridging cultural differences in Russia's biggest e-commerce firm.
- CMO Gloria Jeans - a vertically integrated retailer, the largest Russian retailer specializing in fashion apparel, footwear and accessories for customers of all ages under the Gloria Jeans and Gee Jay brand. Introduced digital thinking into a privately owned, offline Russian $1 billion company.
- CMO Lamoda.ru
A Russian startup from zero to leadership in less than 6 months (20 million visitors).
- CMO Digital Kupivip.ru
Doubled the subscriber base of Russia's leading shopping club (to approx. 10 million members in 6 months) whilst halving acquisition costs.
- MD Russia & CIS myThings.com - provides conversion-driven, personalized display advertising solutions.
RTB, retargeting and dynamic banner personalization technology, attracting $2 billion+ in sales for clients.
- Lastminute was acquired in 2005 by Sabre Holdings, owner of online travel company Travelocity
- Responsible for Benelux marketing and e-commerce (Travelprice, lastminute.com, holidayautos, Urbanbite) and member of European SEO team
- Sportingbet is an online gaming operators listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2001
- Lecturer on Digital Marketing at Skolkovo University, Moscow School of Management
- Co-Author of E-Commerce in Russia - What Brands, Entrepreneurs and Investors Need to Know (http://www.ewdn.com/e-commerce/executive-summary.pdf#!), Published by East-West Digital News, Dec 2013