For decades, our crazy and complicated health care system has had very little consumerism, and very little transparency.
As costs have continued to spiral, however both consumerism and transparency are emerging trends.
They've given rise to health savings accounts (HSAs) and transparency tools that are allowing employers and employees do a better job of shopping for health care.
When an employer and its employees learn how they can be better consumers of health care, they can reduce the total dollar amount of claims and, as a result, reduce premiums.
- Strategic cost management of health care programs working with a broad spectrum of clients, ranging from the restaurant and hotel business to health care to high technology.
- Specialties: Creating, implementing and running health & welfare programs for companies ranging from 100 employees to over 5,000 focused on consumer-driven health plan education and adoption.
- Recipient of 2010 HR Symposium's Excellence in Partnership with HR award.
- Strategic planning, cost management and streamlining plan administration
- Employee benefits programs
- Cross-section of employers including those in healthcare, not-for-profits, hi-tech, service and hospitality for organizations varying in size, complexity and scope of services
- Cost-effective employee benefits programs
- Aon plc (NYSE:AON)
- Risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions, consulting and outsourcing
Recipient of 2010 HR Symposium's Excellence in Partnership with HR award