Amazon Web Services allows businesses and individuals to run a large-scale distributed, transactional IT infrastructure with a minimal investment in hardware and personnel.
Users have complete control over what they need and how they use it. They can end their relationship with AWS at any time.
As new resources are moved to the cloud, users can make changes quickly to meet new challenges that could affect their bottom line.
Of course, there are rules to follow and a plan for how to use AWS must be in place.
- Strategic consulting serving the information technology industry.
- Produced Europe’s first Pan-European IT channel-focused conference, EuroChannels.
- Launched Wall Street's first global ‘PC Tracker’ for Morgan Stanley to identify emerging and early indicated in the IT industry.
- Selected clients include: Apple, Bain, BNP Paribas, Cisco, Dell, Goldman Sachs, HP (including Compaq Computer), IBM, Intel, Intuit, McKinsey, Merrill Lynch, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Oracle, Philips Electronics, SAP, SG Cowan, Swissair, Vivendi.
- Strategic consulting group serving the information technology industry.
- Finding, expanding, diversifying and accelerating revenue streams while steering clients from being product-led to market-led leaders.
- Consumer Services Clients: Bass plc, Carrefour, Swissair, Vivendi.
- Technology Clients: Apple, Cisco, Dell, eONE Global, First Data Corporation, HP (including Compaq Computer), IBM, Intel, Intuit, Microsoft, Oracle, Philips Electronics, Polycom, SAP, Telia, and VMware.
- Financial Clients: 3iEurope, APAX Partners, BNP Paribas, GE Commercial Distribution Finance, FNAC, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, SG Cowan.
- Consulting Clients: Bain, The Giga Group, McKinsey, Moody's KMV.
- Board of the Overseas Vote Foundation
- Board member of the University of California Athletic Advisory Council (1988-1996)
- Board of Directors for the United States Women’s Olympic Rowing Committee (1984-1992)
- Director of the Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee (1980-1984)
- Global Technology Distribution Council's 2013 US Vendor Summit - xFactors Driving Sales Model Change (September 2013)
- Cisco Americas Distribution Summit - Mega Trends Ahead & Impact to Distribution (March 2013)
- Cisco Americas SMB Advisory Board - The Road Ahead (April 2013)
- Cisco Asia-Pacific Partner Summit - 10 Mega Trends (December 2012)