Business transformation is not new. It is also not easy.
Regulatory decisions have required banks to take on more capital, putting additional pressure on the profitability levels of some of their key products. The entire process of creating financial products, bringing them to market and selling them to the public is undergoing a transformation.
At the same time, the customer base is changing, adopting and using technology in new ways. That means a financial institution's workforce must have new skills and talents. Bankers now need to be nimble, able to multi-task and understand the consumer profile.
- Senior Executive with a track record of delivering sustainable revenue growth, restructuring businesses and driving performance evolution – in P&L and functional leadership roles, as an Interim Executive, and as an NED (Non-Executive Director) and Advisor.
- Expertise in turnaround, restructure, change, risk, strategy, and governance.
- Industry experience in Retail & Commercial Banking, Global Standards, Risk, Insurance, Real Estate, Hi-Tech and Social Media.
- Warburg Pincus - Advised on business investment with General Atlantic Partners in RebusHR
- The Co-Op Banking Group - Director of Retail Banking Performance (Interim)
- Established and embedded proper governance structures to oversee the delivery of Retail Banking demand for business review initiatives (as defined by FSA and other regulatory bodies) reducing from 43 to eight committees.
- Northern Rock - Interim Head of Strategy, Planning and M&A
- Hired to work with key executives to lead the internal merger and acquisition team to bring Northern Rock back into private ownership.
- Northern Rock was sold to Virgin Money in November 2011.
- Chief of Staff - Chief Operating Officer UK Consumer Bank
- Managed operations across the Citibank, CitiFinancial, Future Mortgage and Egg brands, including direction of the consumer retail branch network
- EVP for New Markets and Consumer Finance
- Formerly MBNA Europe
- Managed new brand management issues related to the introduction of “Bank of America” into European marketplaces
- Built the unsecured and secured personal loans cross-sell proposition to leverage new loan products into an existing customer base
- Provides packaged data warehousing and analytical applications
- Managed Professional Services, Education Services, Customer Partner Network and the Customer Care Centre
- CEO and Founder
- Acquired by DecisionPoint Applications in October 2001
- Quansoo develops and patents innovative software solutions for human resource and financial requirements during M&A activity.
- Clients included First USA, Credit Suisse First Boston, Dresdner Kleinwort, Bell Atlantic and Cable & Wireless
- Patent: METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR MANIPULATING DATA FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, (United States WO/2000/057311), Issued September 28, 2000 (The invention provides users a simplified view of information stored in, and across, all of their operational systems, which may include data warehouses/marts, relational and non-relational databases and text sources.)
- Led North American HR Technology function
- Co-global HRIT head for investment and private banking
- Institutional money management bond shop with $33 billion in assets
- Acquired by Morgan Stanley in 1996
- Led HR programs for Cisco Systems, Rhone Poulenc-Rorer, Dun & Bradstreet, and ABB
- Patent: METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR MANIPULATING DATA FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES (United States WO/2000/057311), Issued September 28, 2000 (The invention provides users a simplified view of information stored in, and across, all of their operational systems, which may include data warehouses/marts, relational and non-relational databases and text sources.)
- Director - Tower Bridge Ventures - Green Power Generation (Jun 2013 - Present)
- Director - Chelsea Private Equity - a private equity, real estate, and commodities trading firm (2002 - Present)
- Regional Board Member, US Government Small Business Reg. Fairness Board (Jun 2006 – Jun 2008)