There are also important regulatory, financial, tax and risk management issues to consider before implementing business aviation into your organization.
It's not about finding the best "deal." Too often, a "deal" is far from one.
It's imperative for anyone wanting to purchase or lease aircraft to understand their options, evaluate the issues unique to their organizations and then navigate the complexity of the transaction.
- Strategic guidance on aviation assets, operational practices, and human resources
- Focus on aircraft acquisition plans, aircraft acquisitions, and operational start-ups
- Focus on aircraft acquisition plans, aircraft acquisitions, and operational start-ups.
- SMC is a leader in pneumatic technology, providing industry with technology and products to support automation based on the guiding principle of "contributing to automation labor savings in industry".
- Increased regional sales by 15% in 9 months through creation and management of an effective technical support department for customers and sales staff.
- Increase product quality and company profitability by leading teams responsible for timely manufacturing support and capital improvements.
- Led company-wide environmental initiative to eliminate 2,000 tons of waste per month through efficient manufacturing, better purchasing practices, effective recycling, and employee participation.
- Foam and specialty material packaging experts for medical devices, sporting goods, and electronics.
- Customer satisfaction through design, creation and development of solutions
- Vice Chair & Board Member, GBAA (Georgia Business Aviation Association (2006 - Present)
- National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) Tax Committee (2011 to Present)
- National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) Access Committee (2009 to 2011)
- Targeting the Current Aircraft Transaction Market, National Business Aviation Association Annual Convention, 2013
- Aircraft Acquisitions: Keys to Success, 2013 Fall NBAA Tax Conference
- Thinking Strategically About Your Aircraft Acquisition, NBAA Regional Forum, June 2013
- Rules of Thumb for Business Aircraft Ownership