In a time of dizzying change, successful sales operations are changing to embrace new models, processes and customer demands.
Still, one unchanging fundamental has become more critical than ever: Sales organizations must be completely aligned with the overarching strategy of their business, which for most companies is top-line revenue growth.
This means building a sales operation with a set of operating structures and processes capable of addressing complex issues, but simple enough for a sales team to comprehend and embrace day to day.
These structures and processes must track with the five essential elements of the customer life cycle: engage, transact, fulfill, support, and renew.
- More than three decades in the high-technology software industry – leading, advising or consulting with 30 companies, most with less than 100 people at the time.
- Senior executive responsibilities across sales, business development, services, support, product and marketing functions for start-ups, early stage and public software companies.
- Provides management consulting services to help clients achieve breakthrough top-line revenue growth.
- Cross-functional expertise across the customer life cycle including marketing, sales, sales operations, strategy, strategic business development, business planning, M&A and support operations.
- Led worldwide sales and business development activities.
- Declara enables discovery of the best articles and videos from across the web and connect with people who can help you and your teams accelerate.
- Whodini tackled the lack of integration between the systems of record (ERP, CRM, SCM, BI, etc) where employees execute business process and the systems of engagement (email, calendar, ESN, etc) where employees communicate and collaborate.
- Whodini was acquired by Declara.
- Developed and implemented foundations for sales and sales operations functions.
- Desktop virtualization company.
- Centrify is an identity management software and cloud-based Identity-as-a-Service ("IDaaS") provider that allows programs to manage multiple identities across computer networks and cloud computing environments.
- EMC acquired Legato Systems in 2003.
- Legato Systems, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and support of storage software products and services worldwide.
- Legato products protect and manage information, assure the availability of applications, and provide access to business-critical information in distributed open systems environments.
- Products and services are used in information protection and recovery, hierarchal storage management, automated availability, email, and content management purposes.
- Patent, Operator Provisioning of a Trustworthy Workspace to a Subscriber, United States 20140075518, filed March 14, 2014