Online, mobile and hybrid qualitative market research combines methodologies from both in-person and online data-gathering approaches to create custom research design.
New concepts for products benefit from feedback from potential consumers before they are rolled out to the public.
If a company wants to move into a new market, or expand within an existing market, it needs to understand how consumers are likely to react to the growth, move or change.
Online, mobile and hybrid research allows companies to observe consumers and their responses on a day-to-day basis.
- Conducts focus groups, ethnographies, in-depth interviews, intercepts, and online qualitative methodologies.
- Combines methodologies from traditional in-person research with online and mobile approaches to create custom research design for her clients.
- Clients include companies in the retail, fashion, personal care, consumer packaged goods, technology, medical and financial service industries.
- Serves clients in the retail, fashion, personal care, consumer packaged goods, technology, medical and financial service industries.
- Works in collaboration with the following research partners: SEEK, Rheingold, Instant Insights Lab, Lieberman Research Worldwide, Real Insight, AnswerLab, watchLAB, Biometrix and KDA Research.
- Recruited and conducted focus groups and online surveys on prepaid mobile products.
- At Universal's TV and Networks Group in the UK, during launch of premium movie channel, The Studio, facilitated small groups on extending Universal’s brands into additional cable markets.
- Co-chair, Sponsorship Committee, Qualitative Research Consultants Association