Using a business aircraft reduces travel time when compared with going commercial. Those saved hours or days can be used for growing your business.
The best use of business aviation is to help you achieve the strategic goals of your enterprise. Achieving those goals relies on the leadership, guidance and influence of your key people.
Getting those key people to more places, more quickly and more often, shortens your business cycle and raises revenues.
- 28 years as a business aviation management consultant
- The VanAllen Group helps its clients (major corporations and individuals) understand their unique private air travel needs, identifies the most suitable options, and supports the purchase and implementation of the resources and services
- Specialties: Air Travel Needs Analysis, Aircraft / Service Acquisition, Aircraft Completion Management, Pre-Purchase Inspection oversight, Executive Search, Policy and Procedure Development, Best Practices Audit, Emergency Response Plan Development
- Clients include: Major corporations (85%), very high net worth individuals (14%) and a few royal families (1%)
- 95% of our work is for North American clients
- Management consulting firm that helps the customers of business aviation services (major corporations and VVIPs) and their service providers (internal, managed, fractional aircraft services) succeed together
- Business Aviation consulting services
- Responsible for selling the S-76 in the Southeast Region
Academic HonorsSumma Cum Laude
- Cleo for promotional materials
- Keynote speaker for multiple industry events
- Founded the National Business Aviation Association's Schedulers and Dispatchers Conference as well as the Corporate Aviation Managers Conference (CAMC)
- Numerous presentations at CAMC on Leadership & Management
- Committee Chair for the Flight Safety Foundation's Business Aviation Safety Seminar (BASS)
- Numerous safety papers presented at the BASS
- Acted as emcee at both CAMC and BASS on numerous occasions
- VanAllen and Georgia State University's Executive Education Center are partnering to produce a highly interactive executive education conference for Business Aviation professionals
- Former part-time teacher at Metro State University (Denver) Clayton State University (Atlanta)
- Guest lecturer at US Air Force Academy, North Western University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and Georgia State University
- More than 60 articles published in FORTUNE, The Robb Report, and numerous industry publications