Reprinted from TrustedPeer
Meet the Editor
Assistant Managing Editor, The Huffington Post
- Editor at Huff/Post50
- AOL's Montclair Patch editor
- Foreign correspondent for the Cox Newspaper chain both in Europe and Latin America
- Written for "The New York Times," "USA Today," "Fortune," "The Wall Street Journal," "The Times of London," and "The Christian Science Monitor."
- Launched one of the first blogs for "The International Herald Tribune," a real estate blog called Raising the Roof
- Served as the consumer affairs expert at the "Atlanta Journal-Constitution"
Assistant Managing Editor • The Huffington Post
Oct, 2012 — Present
- Editor of Huff/Post50
Researcher • Oxford Intelligence
2002 — Present
- Oxford Intelligence is a recognised leader in the provision of consulting and quality business information to international businesses and government agencies.
Correspondent • Cox Newspapers
2000 — 2009
- Europe Correspondent
- New York City Correspondent
University of Texas at Austin
- Marie Curie and Her Daughters: The Private Lives of Science's First Family, Palgrave Macmillan, August 2012
- The Fossil Hunter, Palgrave Macmillan , October 2009
- Your Guide to Retiring to Mexico, Costa Rica and Beyond, Avery Pub. Group, February 1996