Product life cycle is really about product innovation and reinvention.
As with most things in today's business world, if you do not adapt, adopt and wisely reinvent yourself, you become a dinosaur.
- Launched and relaunched more than 350 products during 22 years at Electronic Arts
- Launched Brands (Gonzo Games), Services (ea.com) and Platforms (EA Mobile)
- Advertising executive for consumer food products such as Orville Redenbacher Popcorn, Maxwell House Coffee and Country Time Lemonade and financial service products for Wells Fargo and American Express
Skills and Expertise:
Or add more to the list.
- Corporate and Platform launch
- Product management
- Launched more than 350 products over 22 years
- EA Mobile Sales - Founding member of the team that launched EA Mobile. Managed the largest revenue carrier for EA Mobile generating more than 25% of total company Net Income (2005-2012)
- Executive Producer - Created and launched Gonzo Games, the first casual brand for EA. Identified and negotiated licenses, managed the production team, and launched all titles (2003-2004).
- Launched the first EA.com site (2001)
- Director of Republishing - created and managed a Republishing business unit that drove over $300MM in revenue with +50% profit margin (1995-2005)
- Retail Marketing Director - Created and managed all consumer and retail promotions for all EA PC and video game launched (1990-1995)
- Managed the #1 PFS consumer product at SPC.
- Created and negotiated the largest OEM deal with IBM.
- Created, wrote and produced television programming for ESPN.
- Produced 10 shows that aired on ESPN.
- Consumer Product Manager for Savings and Market Rate Accounts and customer communications with P&L responsibility.
- Account Executive on Hunt Wesson products including Hunts Ketchup and Orville Redenbacher Popcorn.
- Account Supervisor on Ciba-Geigy.
- Clients included: General Foods, TWA and American Express
- Board Member, Saint Joseph Arimathea Foundation (2010-Present)
- Board Member and Founder, St. Thomas Church, San Francisco, CA (1996-Present)
- Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Sonoma International Film Festival (2011-Present)
- Co Chair Parents Fund, University of Puget Sound
What People Are Saying About Ted