Product life cycle is really about product innovation and reinvention.
As with most things in today's business world, if you do not adapt, adopt and wisely reinvent yourself, you become a dinosaur.
- Launched and relaunched more than 350 products during 22 years at Electronic Arts
- Launched Brands (Gonzo Games), Services (ea.com) and Platforms (EA Mobile)
- Advertising executive for consumer food products such as Orville Redenbacher Popcorn, Maxwell House Coffee and Country Time Lemonade and financial service products for Wells Fargo and American Express
- Corporate and Platform launch
- Product management
- Launched more than 350 products over 22 years
- EA Mobile Sales - Founding member of the team that launched EA Mobile. Managed the largest revenue carrier for EA Mobile generating more than 25% of total company Net Income (2005-2012)
- Executive Producer - Created and launched Gonzo Games, the first casual brand for EA. Identified and negotiated licenses, managed the production team, and launched all titles (2003-2004).
- Launched the first EA.com site (2001)
- Director of Republishing - created and managed a Republishing business unit that drove over $300MM in revenue with +50% profit margin (1995-2005)
- Retail Marketing Director - Created and managed all consumer and retail promotions for all EA PC and video game launched (1990-1995)
- Managed the #1 PFS consumer product at SPC.
- Created and negotiated the largest OEM deal with IBM.
- Created, wrote and produced television programming for ESPN.
- Produced 10 shows that aired on ESPN.
- Consumer Product Manager for Savings and Market Rate Accounts and customer communications with P&L responsibility.
- Account Executive on Hunt Wesson products including Hunts Ketchup and Orville Redenbacher Popcorn.
- Account Supervisor on Ciba-Geigy.
- Clients included: General Foods, TWA and American Express
- Board Member, Saint Joseph Arimathea Foundation (2010-Present)
- Board Member and Founder, St. Thomas Church, San Francisco, CA (1996-Present)
- Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Sonoma International Film Festival (2011-Present)
- Co Chair Parents Fund, University of Puget Sound
What People Are Saying About Ted