Freelance journalist and writer for B2B/trade and general interest publications; also provide communications services for businesses and marketing/PR agency clients. Clients include:
- Red 7 Media, Overland Park, KS - Write features on convention and exposition industry trends for EXPO Magazine, a trade publication for the convention and exposition industry.
- Blue Sky Ad Group, New York - Content production for agency client, Penton Media/Supermarket News Magazine. Customer technology adoption testimonials for advertiser, NCR Corporation; editorial planning and articles for annual supplement focusing on California fresh fruit and vegetable industry production and marketing; consumer-research articles for custom-publishing client, Tyson Foods.
- NewBay Media, LLC, New York - Write technical/business features on audio-visual systems integration strategies and trends for AV Technology Magazine, a trade publication for A/V systems managers.
- Penton Media, Overland Park KS - Write features for trade publication, EC&M Magazine (Electrical Construction & Maintenance), on business management, technology trends and news affecting the electrical contracting industry.
- ProAct Marketing Group, Kansas City - Write automotive parts and service-related articles for bi-monthly marketing newsletter for agency client, General Motors Service and Parts Operations. Publication is furnished to independent collision repair and automotive service shops on behalf of GM Parts dealers.
- BNP Media, Bensenville, IL - Meat production, marketing and retailing feature writing for custom publishing clients, Tyson Foods and Cargill Foods; food production/menu trends feature writing for Prepared Foods magazine.
- Hanley Wood LLC, Washington, D.C. - Write technology and management stories on the audio-visual systems integration industry for ProAV Magazine.