Meet the Expert
CEO / Founder, Trebuchet Impact Advisors, Inc.
- Expertise in KPIs and performance-based cultures gained across 5 companies as president, CEO or COO.
- Has re-engineered marketing information services of 5 companies to maximize growth and value.
- Helped position for sale: Authentic Response to reInvention, Medsite to WebMD, NOP World to GfK.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 6 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Supportive leadership: Implementing a performance-based culture needs to be led and sponsored from the top.
- Knowledge of the business: The executive team must be able to define the critical activities for the business to be measured (short term and longer term).
- Disciplined management meeting process: There needs to be a process in place where the executive team meets on a regular basis with a pre-defined agenda, accountabilities and follow-ups.
- Clear role responsibilities: Each member of the executive team needs to have their role accountability clearly defined, including role scope, accountabilities, competencies and objectives.
- Transparency and honest communication: The executive team must be able to communicate honestly and directly and understand each other's roles and accountabilities.
- Accountability - The executive team and its members must be held accountable to achieving targets.
Achieving Growth by Creating a KPI Management System and Performance-Based Culture: Skills