Meet the Expert
President, Kluis Commodities
- Commodity advisor since 1976 and introducing broker with R.J. O'Brien.
- Author of the weekly commodity newsletter, "The Al Kluis Report," and also the "Your Profit" column in Successful Farming magazine.
- Expert columnist for 13 years for Corn and Soybean Digest, which featured his "Marketing Strategies" column weekly.
- Has published two books on commodities trading. His co-author on the first book, Loren Kruse, is the now-retired Editor-in-Chief of Successful Farming magazine.
- Frequently quoted in major publications including the Wall Street Journal, and a frequent market analyst for the Linder Farm Radio News Network.
- Former executive director of the Minnesota Soybean Association before entering the markets full-time. Alan's family still owns a farm in southwest Minnesota and Al enjoys helping with fieldwork when the markets allow.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Agriculture Commodity Trading - Hedging and Risk Mitigation: Resources