- Operationally-focused CFO
- Diversified financial and business operations
- Significant experience in consumer products, manufacturing, IT consulting, professional services and health care industries
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Meeting Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Meeting Summary Report
- Post-Meeting Engagement
CFO's Value-Add for Small to Midsize Companies
A good business case is not built by one person alone. It’s built with different people having different opinions on situations so that you can come up with the best overall solution.
- You have to have strategic understanding of your marketplace.
- You have to have financial understanding.
- You have to have competitive understanding.
- You have to have organizational understanding.
Building a business case is about a lot more than just creating a spreadsheet and choosing the option with the most attractive numbers. What separates a really good business case from that is the considerations and intangibles that come from experience with many types of projects and strategic decisions.