- Author of The Chasm Companion: Implementing Effective Marketing Strategies for High Technology Companies (HarperCollins, 2002)
- Representative clients include: Adobe, Affymetrix, AppDynamics, Brocade Communications, Citrix, Intel, Kofax, Pricer, Qmatic, Symantec, Verisign.
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Meeting Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Meeting Summary Report
- Post-Meeting Engagement
Bringing Technology Products, Services and Companies to Market
Risks & Opportunities
If technology products and services are brought to market poorly, the company risks:
- Missing the boat on establishing new technology standards.
- Failure to reach the threshold of a number two or three rank in market share for important product categories.
- Late or failed entry into new and lucrative product categories.
- Loss of interest from pundits and other influencers.
- Poor sales and reviews leading to an eroding brand.
If technology products and services are brought to market well, the opportunities include:
- Creating technology standards around which the market quickly coalesces.
- Differentiated products that create preference rather than demand.
- A strong brand identity that produces advantages for future offerings.
- Significant top and bottom line growth driven by capturing the hearts and minds of an engaged, energized marketplace.