- Strategic guidance on aviation assets, operational practices, and human resources
- Focus on aircraft acquisition plans, aircraft acquisitions, and operational start-ups
- All 6 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Business Aviation - Implementation
Risks & Opportunities
The risks in implementing a business aviation plan include:
- Not putting the right team in place to guide decision-making.
- Not understanding the costs or tax exposures before an acquisition.
- Relying on marketing figures (for example, in regards to cost and performance) to make a decision.
The opportunities in implementing a business aviation plan include:
- Thinking strategically about aircraft selection.
- Leveraging current market conditions to maximize the benefit.
- Considering exit strategies during an acquisition.