Meet the Expert
Consultant, Casagrande Consulting
- Former College president and university chancellor with more than 30 years experience in public and private education.
- Specializes in strategic turnaround for "fragile" private, non-profit institutions of higher education, consulting with small- to mid-size private institutions of higher education facing threats to their viability.
- Also consults in areas of online educational readiness, presidential performance assessment, institutional vitality assessment and turnaround planning, and board effectiveness.
- Higher education experience includes more than 13 years as institutional president, chancellor, and chief operating officer. These include stints at large public and private universities with worldwide reach as well as small local colleges struggling to survive.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
College or university presidents; an executive vice president if that individual has responsibility for both academic and business operations; the institution’s governing board chair. For many schools, business model innovation is a matter of survival that touches everyone involved with the institution at some level. The board, faculty, staff, students, alumni and families of students are major stakeholders. Future employers in the private sector as well as governing bodies at the several levels of government are also stakeholders since the public at large inevitably looks to the public sector for education policy. Private, non-profit colleges and universities exclusively. These institutions are typically small- to medium-sized. Typical revenues for small- to mid-size colleges and universities are in the range of $10M to $150M with between 50 and 250 employees.
Business Model Innovation for Higher Education Institutions, Their Boards and Presidents: Target Audience