Meet the Expert
Consultant, Casagrande Consulting
- Former College president and university chancellor with more than 30 years experience in public and private education.
- Specializes in strategic turnaround for "fragile" private, non-profit institutions of higher education, consulting with small- to mid-size private institutions of higher education facing threats to their viability.
- Also consults in areas of online educational readiness, presidential performance assessment, institutional vitality assessment and turnaround planning, and board effectiveness.
- Higher education experience includes more than 13 years as institutional president, chancellor, and chief operating officer. These include stints at large public and private universities with worldwide reach as well as small local colleges struggling to survive.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Institutions of higher learning must become learning organizations themselves.
- Ironically, institutions that are designed to teach students are not themselves learning enough organizationally in most cases.
- Presidents with political acumen and emotional intelligence.
- Leaders need the emotional intelligence to honor the culture of the organization while also leading the change.
- Change management skills are important in any large organization that wishes to innovate.
- Presidents must be able to enroll the board in altering the business model and creating lasting change.
Business Model Innovation for Higher Education Institutions, Their Boards and Presidents: Skills