Meet the Expert
Partner, Business Model Innovations, LLC
- 33 years as CEO, consultant, in R&D management
- CEO of three startup technology companies
- Partner and Global Innovation Practice Leader at McKinsey & Company
- Closed seven financings, $250M in licensing deals, $500M in M&A deals and created three large joint ventures with Fortune 500 corporate partners.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
The organizational skill set for the disruptor includes:
- A strong leader who takes personal responsibility for championing the disruptive innovation.
- A culture that does not punish failure, but rewards success.
- A culture that understands iteration and learning.
- A highly adaptive organization.
- A track record of producing effective teams -- knowing that teams and not just individuals are the basis of success.
- Acceptance that the disruption is coming.
- Ability to collaborate with external parties to find a response to the disruption.
- Leadership that can create a sense of urgency about responding to the threat.
- Willingness to find a third way which is neither sticking to the old way of doing business, nor following the disruptor, but finding a creative way to counter the threat.
Business Model Innovation: Skills