Meet the Expert
Principal, London Bridge Consulting
- Senior Executive with a track record of delivering sustainable revenue growth, restructuring businesses and driving performance evolution – in P&L and functional leadership roles, as an Interim Executive, and as an NED (Non-Executive Director) and Advisor.
- Expertise in turnaround, restructure, change, risk, strategy, and governance.
- Industry experience in Retail & Commercial Banking, Global Standards, Risk, Insurance, Real Estate, Hi-Tech and Social Media.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Capability of managing a complex political environment, working with matrix organizations, being able to drive activity to conclusion
- Extensive commercial and financial knowledge and a good understanding of the economic drivers for change
- Excellent influencing and communications skills with the ability to articulate clearly and concisely and to present outcomes to a mixture of audiences
- Ability and appetite to influence and contribute to the strategic debate and to link up strategic thinking and innovation with effective commercial and operational delivery
- Proven track record of leading, building and developing high-performing teams
- Ability to create and analyze the baseline of an organization to create the target operating model for the new organization
Business Transformation in Financial Services: Skills