Meet the Expert
TrustedPeer Expert, TrustedPeer, Inc.
- 40 years experience in the property casualty insurance industry, including top leadership roles at four companies: ePolicy.com, the Fireman's Fund, the Argonaut Group and Cigna.
- 10 years as president and CEO of the Insurance Educational Association, a training and development company providing professional education at all points on the underwriting and claims career path.
- As officer in charge of products at ePolicy.com. a web-based insurance broker and policy administration company, developed the industry's first fully web-based commercial package policies.
- Expertise in change management, turnarounds, financial management, business development, staff development.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Established business management skills demonstrated through successful operational management
- Financial acumen beyond budget management; comfortable with financial statements and actuarial techniques and presentations
- High "EQ" – ability to read people and understand their strengths, weaknesses and motivations
- Low-BS level personally; direct and clear communication capability while understanding appropriate technique for varying audiences
- Broad experience: line and staff, finance and marketing, domestic and international, home office and field
- Knowledgeable of information technology, unfazed by systems limitations, able to embrace "the important" as well as "the urgent"
Change Management and People Development in the Property Casualty Insurance Industry: Skills