Meet the Expert
Senior Vice President, Partner, Woodruff Sawyer & Company
- Strategic cost management of health care programs working with a broad spectrum of clients, ranging from the restaurant and hotel business to health care to high technology.
- Specialties: Creating, implementing and running health & welfare programs for companies ranging from 100 employees to over 5,000 focused on consumer-driven health plan education and adoption.
- Recipient of 2010 HR Symposium's Excellence in Partnership with HR award.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Whether in-house or from an outside third-party, a company needs the marketing expertise to make employees aware that new and innovative programs are available and that it is in their interests to learn more about them.
- Then, in rolling out these programs, companies need administrators with deep knowledge of how they plans work, how to communicate them to employees, and how to educate employees about everything from IRS rules to the risk and rewards of the individual plans.
Consumerism and Transparency in the Health Care Marketplace: Skills