Meet the Expert
Managing Director, SolCarib BZ
- Extensive business development experience in both utility-scale and distributed solar.
- Responsible for over 40 MW of solar development in the U.S.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
If the aim is solar power adoption, the critical skills or success factors include:
- An internal evangelist to lead and maintain momentum around solar adoption.
- Ability of change agents to convince boards and the executive teams that solar is the best economic option.
- Ability of change agents and/or sustainability officers to make sustainable options a part of their decision-making process across the board.
- Knowledge of the context in terms of the economics and policy landscapes of the geographies where the companies or entities operate.
- Ability to calculate and weigh risks and rewards with respect to energy decisions.
Determining Feasibility Requirements for Solar/PV Project Development: Skills