Meet the Expert
Principal, Governance and Compliance Initiatives, LLC
- Works with global companies to prepare for ISO 37001 independent 3rd party audits
- Expertise in advising C-Suite, Board of Directors and operational personnel on regulatory compliance and supplier requirements, and related investigations
- Public and private company General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer experience with a wide range of corporate business, strategic and legal matters, including: M&A, SEC, IP licensing and protection, equity and debt financing, commercial dispute resolution, bid protests, government contracts, software revenue recognition, employment and strategic growth initiatives
- Member of the U.S. Technical Advisory Group for the ISO 37001 international standard for anti-bribery management systems
- Working territories - US, Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia/Pacific, and Africa
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 9 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Risks & Opportunities
- Overseas bribery is a significant and under-appreciated risk.
- U.S. companies and corporate executives doing business overseas that do not take appropriate anti-bribery measures may face fines, penalties and imprisonment if U.S. or other countries' anti-bribery laws are violated.
- Law enforcement attention and resources in both the U.S. and overseas are increasingly focused on fighting bribery and corruption.
- Compliance programs can help prevent overseas bribery (and all its related costs and consequences) and are not difficult to implement.
- Personal liability can be avoided by thoughtful preventive and proactive anti-bribery activities.
Using Business Tools to Fight Bribery and Leverage FCPA Programs: ISO 37001: Risks & Opportunities