- $43 million raised as Director of Development for Non-Profits and Academic Institutions
- 15 years with major advertising agencies focusing on automotive marketing programs
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Fundraising for Academic Institutions
Risks & Opportunities
A lack of understanding about the fundraising process can result in:
- Unrealistic goals and expectations.
- Time and energy wasted in pursuit of futile sources of income.
- Loss of confidence in the leadership of the institution.
- Failure to maximize fundraising potential among all constituencies.
Leveraging fundraising processes effectively can result in:
- Consistently raising sufficient money to meet institutional goals.
- Improving the culture of philanthropy within your institution.
- Developing and transmitting organizational learning about fundraising.