Meet the Expert
TrustedPeer Expert, TrustedPeer, Inc.
- Global Insights (Market Research) Team Leader enabling smarter business decisions for increasing Brand Value and improving Business Results.
- Primary focus is the Global Financial Technology area, with unique broad and deep expertise in Global Brand positioning and tracking, Reputation and Sponsorship research.
- Led and refreshed Global Tracking Studies (Brand Equity Tracker, Ad Tracker, and Sponsorship Tracker) in 30 countries.
- Directed an extensive 10-country, foundational global quantitative positioning study, that provided key input into refreshing Visa’s global brand positioning and tagline.
- Led various complex global research efforts into Brand Architecture / Identity, Naming, Card Design, and other brand related topics.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Risks & Opportunities
For companies that execute poorly in global brand research and positioning, the risks include:
- Incomplete or insufficient market insights (countries, quantification and/or analytics).
- Ineffective staffing for research and/or marketing teams.
- Lack of segmentation based on demographics or more sophisticated techniques, such as personas.
- Incomplete integration of measurement and learnings across all marketing channels.
- Lack of organization-wide global and local collaboration.
- Reduced efficiency in global marketing efforts not optimized for each country.
OpportunitiesFor companies that execute well and follow Best Practices in global brand research and positioning, the opportunities include:
- Valuable and comprehensive market research results/analytics for brand positioning.
- A complete view of competitive environment in each market, including local brands.
- Research results that can be distilled to actionable insights.
- State-of-the-art tracking of marketing programs across all channels.
- Demographic- or persona-based segmentation.
- An overall effective and integrated marketing program.
- Successful marketing and research leading to improved sales and business results.
Global Brand Research, Positioning and Tracking: Risks & Opportunities